Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cong. Paul Ryan is an ASSHOLE!!!.
Stugots Offline
Certifiably Unstable

Cong. Paul Ryan is an ASSHOLE!!!.
Mitt Romney has selected congressman Paul Ryan as his running mate.
Ryan, is the creator of the "Ryan Budget" that will take your Railroad Retirement away, and in its place will stick social security up your ass.
In my humble opinion Ryan is an even bigger jerk off than Romeny, who is a world class jerk off, and much more dangerous to us as railroaders, and keep in mind I'm a Republican.
I have voted in every election since I was 21 years old but I can't remember a single election where the outcome is going to effect me personally, and all other active and retired railroaders, more than this upcoming presidential election. Romney has already stated, numerous times, he is very much in favor of the Ryan Budget and will sign the bill should it come across his desk as President.
In response to a letter from a railroader questioning the logic of doing away with railroad retirement, Ryan refused to answer the questions put forth in the letter, and stated he did not respond to individuals who were not in his congressional district, and referred the writer to the congressman in his own district. Ryan is an ASSHOLE, and together with Romney they are a very definite threat to our retirement. They are telling us up front, they are going to screw us if elected. How much more incentive do you need to do whatever necessary to insure these two clowns don't get elected? I didn't work 30 years just to have my retirement taken away from me.
As a lifelong Republican I urge everyone to vote for Obama! These fuckin' republicans like Romney and Ryan are going to make life miserable for everyone, not just railroaders.
08-11-2012 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blammo Offline
I ♥ Chix W/ Dix

RE: Cong. Paul Ryan is an ASSHOLE!!!.
What they wanna do vs. what they're gonna do vs. what they can do are 3 different things.

Just because someone is President doesn't make them the king. There's still the House and the Senate they have to deal with.

Repletus Omni Voidus Phallus Rigidus
08-11-2012 07:01 PM
MIke Offline
Administrator

(08-11-2012 07:01 PM)Blammo Wrote:  What they wanna do vs. what they're gonna do vs. what they can do are 3 different things.

Just because someone is President doesn't make them the king. There's still the House and the Senate they have to deal with.

The status quo ... could change so easily and Stugots is right. This
guy is bad news.
08-14-2012 10:24 AM
Amtk237 Offline

>Just because someone is President doesn't make them the king. There's still the House and the Senate they have to deal with.<

I have seen the Republicans in complete control and the Democrats in complete control and the major problems never get solved!
They are all worthless in my opnion!
08-16-2012 10:27 AM
Historian Offline

(08-16-2012 10:27 AM)Amtk237 Wrote:  >Just because someone is President doesn't make them the king. There's still the House and the Senate they have to deal with.<

I have seen the Republicans in complete control and the Democrats in complete control and the major problems never get solved!
They are all worthless in my opnion!

The problem: when ANYONE gets into DC, they find it is fun to spend other people's money. LOTS of fun. Only problem: they have run out of other people's money. They must start looking at systemic changes to the whole entitlement universe like Medicare, Social Security and the like.

Throw in both sides wanting cheap illegals for labor (Dems love them for house slaves, Repubs for cheap factory labor) - and you have a real headache.

When you have a huge population of Illegals, typically with a 2nd or 3rd grade education, that don't speak English, you have problems. (And California is the epicenter of that mess.) If they downgrade California one more time, they won't be able to borrow. They are one step away from Junk status, with another bunch of cities looking at going bankrupt to get rid of contracts and bond payments. Another city or two, and NO cities will be able to borrow money. Anywhere. As soon as the "We don't HAVE to pay all this debt back" mentality hits (like seems to have happened in California) -- the Municipal Bond and State market will evaporate. Who wants to lend money to someone that won't pay it back?

We are almost at that state Federally, and some of the Senators have said "We don't have to pay back those bonds" - which should make those on Social Security REAL happy.
08-19-2012 05:24 AM
Amtk237 Offline

It makes me sick when both parties fumble all over themselves to get more rights and benifits to these scumbag Illegal Invaders
I got into a discussion last month with someone who is pro Illegal Invader
When he said one Ilegal worker pays more taxes than Romney, I said you mean the Illegal that works in the field or maybe McDonnalds making $7 an hour? And how much tax money does he use up with his woman pumping out 8, 12, 15 kids, and all thsoe kids need to be fed and educated and trips to medical services and what if those kids get into a life of gangs and crime? Who payes the legal costs? And when his kids have kids? and all thsoe costs!
The person couldn't answer.
I bet what Romney and Obama pay in taxes would not cover the costs of this Illegal Invader and his Spawn!
Too bad neither Romney or Obama has the guts to cut off the toilet of Mexico from the 10's of billions this country gives them every year
Take the 10's of billions and pay down the costs of the rotten Illegal Invaders
08-20-2012 09:43 AM
Perry Mason Offline

>They must start looking at systemic changes to the whole entitlement universe like Medicare, Social Security and the like.

How about the Republicans' two wars (Afghanistan and Iraq), for which they have adamantly refused to raise funds in order to pay off the debt incurred. Of course these had nothing to do with the dramatic increase of the National Debt over the last 10 years.

>Romney

"Flipper"

>Ryan

"Brown Noser"

>As a lifelong Republican I urge everyone to vote for Obama!

I got a hangnail this morning. It must have been Obama's fault.
08-21-2012 08:32 PM